(763) 412-1170 [email protected]

Minnesota’s Tax Resolution Specialists

More and more businesses in Minnesota struggle with Tax Debt and Tax issues.  Are you receiving letters from the IRS or Department of Revenue?  Do you owe taxes that you can’t pay?  Ignoring them won’t make the problem go away. In fact, the sooner you deal with it, the less penalties and interest accrue.  In fact, you have several options to deal with your debt.  Don’t let fear prevent you from doing something about it.

Let me help you deal with the IRS and State and negotiate a fair deal for you and your situation.  We do not charge any fee until we have reviewed your information from the tax agencies and have determined the best option for you.

If you are a business owner who’s received a notice for delinquent taxes of any kind (employment, sales, etc.), I can assist you too.

I’m licensed by the IRS as an enrolled agent (EA) which means that I can represent you in your dealings with the IRS or State. That means that you don’t need to be present for a meeting or phone call with the revenue agents.

Contact me to review your situation so we can work together to remove the cloud of uncertainty from your life.
[email protected] or 763-412-1170.


Serving Minnesota, the Twin Cities and Surrounding Suburbs: 



6635 Lamplight Drive

Albertville, MN 55301