Small Business Advisory Services and VCFO
Small Business Owners have to keep track of many things and running your business isn’t easy. We’ve been there too. That’s why we offer our advisory services and virtual cfo (chief financial officer). Your books may be reconciled and there’s money in the bank, but what does it all mean? That’s where Opportunity Financial’s experts come in. We can review your books and tax returns and provide expert guidance to you. We can also review your business for unnecessary risks and work on a plan to mitigate those risks.
Many small businesses can’t afford or don’t need a full time accountant or cfo. You may just need some guidance starting out or on an on-going basis. We will work with you to provide the support that you need to make good decisions and help your business. Our advisory services are VERY AFFORDABLE compared to our competition. We don’t succeed if you don’t succeed!
Here are a few reasons to use a Virtual CFO
- Plan for future growth by budgeting and forecasting
- Understand and advise about your cash flow
- Learn why your business isn’t performing
- Prepare for applying for bank loans
- Feedback given prior to major purchases or decisions
- Guidance to understand what the numbers mean
- Building a relationship to help you succeed
- Debt management
- Competitor analysis
- Expense management
Whatever your needs may be, give us call or send an email so we can discuss how to help you.